Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Boring week -- July 9


"Feeling…means you're dealing…means you're healing"

Hello!!!

Below is the entrance to City of Hope...



So this past week has been amazing! My two best friends, Erin and Taylor, came to visit me from New York. I have been overly bored these past few months because when I'm not at the doctor, I'm just home bored. When they came, we went out, we worked out and it was just good times. They are both in WAYYY better shape than I am so doing Runyon with them was a little challenging but I'm glad I did it. I love them so much and can't wait for them to visit again! My sister is coming to stay with me for a few weeks. I am actually really excited for her to come. If I told her that though, she would get all mushy and annoying about it so I don't. I'll have someone to be with all day and not have to be bored out of my mind at home alone everyday. 



This past week….I was driving in Westwood showing Erin and Taylor UCLA. While I was driving, I was getting a sharp pain in my inner thigh and I was like saying out loud "omg something is happening to my thigh right now…it hurts so bad.." so all of us (at least I did) thought it had something to do with my cancer or a side effect or something. I pulled over the car and right when I pulled over I got the worst pain ever so I hurried and put the car in park and got out of the car….When I looked back at my seat, there was a dead bee -_-….I was getting STUNG while i was driving……..horrible feeling. When I went to the dermatologist yesterday, she took the stinger out (after 2 days of having it in)

Since the catheter has been out, I haven't gotten questions everyday about my cancer. It really is a relief to not have to think about what to wear and how to cover it. Some days, I even forget that I have cancer. ANYWAY..that's all I did this week….Monday is my third treatment….If there are still no side effects after that treatment, I will be getting a job because I canNOT be this bored everyday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions