Monday, July 29, 2013

Live Life Like You've Always Lived It - July 29th


"Eventually all thing fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason."


My sister has been in LA for weeks. I decided to take her to Malibu to see the beach and how beautiful it is there. We had the most amazing time on the beach. My friend Raven came as well. We always go to the most quiet part of the beach so we can just do whatever we want…


I went to City of Hope last Monday to go to the dermatologist. I have a few more side effects from my treatment this time. I have gotten eczema all over my skin (even my hands) and I never had eczema in my life so it's very uncomfortable. She told me that I shouldn't be worried about it and that with some skin ointment it should go away…so whatever…im dealing with it. anyway…. My friends have never been to the City of Hope so I took my friends Raven and Diamond because they wanted to put wishes on the wishing trees. They thought that City of Hope was a beautiful place and I'm glad that I was able to show them where I spend so much of my time. 



I received a wonderful card in the mail from my great aunt, Hazel. It pretty much just said I'm going to kick cancer in the ass and it was hilarious but motivating at the same time. My parents friend also sent me a card with a bracelet that says "STRENGTH" on it. I now wear that bracelet everyday. I used to never wear jewelry but within the last few months I've gotten so many different little pieces that represent my cancer and getting through it so I wear them all!

I try to keep my life the way it was before I found out. I still like to go out and have a good time with my friends. I pace myself though…I won't go out if I'm too tired. Last weekend I went to the club with my friends and it was nice showing Erika, my sister, the club scene in LA.


I found out two days before I came that I will be flying to NY to see my family and my friends. I landed at 5AM and spent the day with my family and then at night time went to the city to see Erin and Taylor. My sister and I ended up spending the entire weekend with them and it was so fun to have the four of us together again because that hasn't happened in a while. My other best friend, Bianca, was able to join us as well and it felt like high school days so that was amazing! I am going to be in NY until Friday so I'm going to figure out if I can go see them again before I leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions